Boost communication with emotion mastery
Hack your ability to empathize with others
Supercharge your personal & professional life
Intensify your connection to self and to those you lead
How do workplace connections impact your role as a leader?
"Positive interactions in the workplace have been shown to improve job satisfaction and positively influence staff turnover as employees who experience support from colleagues are more likely to remain in an organization long term" (Hodson, 2004; Moynihan and Pandey, 2008)
A connected leader is someone with high levels of self-awareness. If you aren't connected to yourself, this hinders your connection to those you lead.
At the core of this is our emotions.
Emotions guide us as to what we want and what we don’t want. They filter our thoughts, behaviors, and decisions. They play a huge role in how we perceive and respond to our world every moment of the day.
Emotions are how we make sense of what is going on in our bodies in relation to the world around us. It is how the brain predicts and communicates when we need to pay attention or take action. Just like when it is cold outside our brain prompts us to put on a coat, our emotions work similarly. We will break that down into very easy concepts using cooking analogies.
While mysteries abound around our wonderful brain, you will learn what we know today that can help you regulate your emotions without it being too complicated.
In this course, you will develop personal resilience by learning how to
- Manage your body budget - the critical currency for resilience
- An intuitive way to identify, label, modify, describe and communicate your emotions
- Develop emotional literacy
- Create mental, physical, and socio-emotional connections
- Manage automatic negative thoughts
- Leverage your physiology to manage stress
- Define your personal values to help you better identify what you want and don't want
You will also learn
- Identify your management style
- The importance and benefits of connection in the workplace
- Developing trust, respect, and empathy
- How to develop into Connected Manager
- Skills for being an energy-efficient leader
Who is this for
Supervisors, Team Leads, Managers, and Leaders
Apply Here if you need a scholarship
What you'll get
- Emotion management skills
- Better health and less stress
- Improved connection to yourself and others
This is NOT therapy. If you are suffering from severe emotional trauma and are under the care of a physician or therapist, please consult with them prior to purchase.